Vyman can assist with legal issues relating to wills, trusts and ownership of property, and probate.
Our expertise includes:
- Wills. We have ample experience in drafting wills and ensuring that your legacy is passed on to your loved ones or the charities of your choice.
- Inheritance Tax Planning. We work with accountants and financial advisers to implement plans drawn up to deal with estates in a tax efficient manner.
- Lasting Powers of Attorney (LPAs). We have experience of drawing up and filing lasting powers of attorney so that a person’s affairs can be dealt with in the event of mental incapacity. There are two types of LPA: (1) property and financial affairs and (2) health and social welfare.
- Probate and Estate Management. We have extensive experience of obtaining grants of probate or letters of administration and dealing with deceased estates. We also have experience of obtaining probate where the person involved has foreign assets.
- Disputed Wills / Estates. We understand that disputed wills and estates can be very stressful. Our experts will work closely with you to bring any dispute to a favourable resolution quickly and cost-effectively.
- Life policies and trusts. Many individuals place life policies on trust for family members. In the past, life insurance companies used to carry out this service by providing the appropriate forms. Many life insurance companies no longer provide this service and we can assist you in preparing documentation to nominate or change beneficiaries and trustees.