Whether it’s residential or commercial, buying or letting property can be stressful business. At Vyman, our experienced team of solicitors can advise on all aspects of housing and property matters.
We cover property investment and conveyancing, leases, property lending, property and letting disputes, lease extensions, right to buy, right to manage, home ownership, and have the knowledge and expertise to guide you every step of the way.
Our services include:
We act for a range of clients from developers, institutions, investors, lenders, landlords and occupiers. Also, businesses involved in commercial property, from entrepreneurs seeking a short-term licence, business people taking on new leases, landlords with large estates to manage, developers and property owners entering into joint ventures, investors buying and selling in the auctions, and property investors looking for blue chip portfolios. We will work to find a tailored solution that meets your business’ individual needs.
Our commercially-minded lawyers will advise you on every stage of a transaction from negotiation of Heads of Terms, through the legal procedures of searches and enquiries, exchange of contracts, and completion. The property team also works closely with our commercial and litigation teams to provide an integrated approach.
Our Commercial Property expertise includes:
- Purchase and sale of investment properties and development sites
- Business sales and acquisitions e.g. restaurants, pharmacies, dental practices, off licences, convenience stores and GP surgeries
- New leases
- Lease renewals for landlords and tenants
- Lease assignments
- Rent reviews
- Commercial finance including re-mortgages
- Property aspects of corporate transactions (share and asset)
- Estate management work
We regularly act on behalf of banks, building societies and private lenders in relations to taking security over properties. We are also instructed on behalf of the borrowers and lenders in relation to private bridging loan facilities. Our secured lending and finance expertise includes long-term loans, short-term loans, and bridging finance.
Whether you are buying, selling or re-mortgaging, we offer a personal and reliable service. We provide:
- Law Society-accredited quality conveyancing services – guaranteed by CQS and Lexcel professional standards.
- Lender representation for all major institutional lenders (no need to have two different firms of solicitors acting)
- Legal Fees with No Hidden Charges – confirmed in writing at the outset
- A dedicated Solicitor to look after you from start to finish
- Telephone support
Every case is different and our team are able to handle even the most complicated conveyancing transactions. We work closely with all our clients, large and small, to help them achieve their preferred deadline.
For all enquires relating to Property Services, please call 020 8427 9080 or email email@example.com